Friday, February 17, 2012

Claudia's Love List for February

Soo... its this time of year where common people are bombarded with chocolate hearts, heart decorations, heart cakes, hearts, hearts, hearts.....

That makes me think of the movie Love Actually with the grandiose Bill Nighy. You remember the lyrics: I can feel it in my fingers, I can it feel in my toes. Love (actually Christmas) is all around us...

My list contains only titles that reflect on this hearty time:

Peony in LOVE by Lisa See (Random House; $4.00)

The Forty Rules of LOVE by Elif Shafak (Penguin Books; $16.00)

The I LOVE You Book by Todd Parr (Little, Brown and Company; $9.99)

One LOVE, based on the song by Bob Marley, adapted by Cedella Marley (Chronicle books; $16.99)

Fancy Nancy LOVES! LOVES! LOVES! A reusable sticker book - wow - based on Jane O'Connor (Harper Festival; $6.99)

Happy Valentine!

February 2012, Claudia Vesterby

No comments: