Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Five Books that Mo will probably use in Philosoraptors' Cafe Trivia Night
Five Books that Mo will probably use in Philosoraptors' Cafe Trivia Night, now on Tuesday May 17, 2011 at 7pm.
These books offer just a taste of the topics that will be featured at trivia night. Study up for an edge, but know that we're too silly to be completely predictable.
1. Unfamiliar Fishes by Sarah Vowell (Penguin, $25.95)
2. Can't Stop Won't Stop: A History of the Hip-Hop Generation by Jeff Chang (Picador, $17.00)
3. It's Bigger than Hip-Hop by M.K. Asante (Griffin, $14.99)
4. Tinkers by Paul Harding (Bellevue Literary Press, $14.95)
[Editor's Note: Tinkers is also one of Erica's March Picks.]
5. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris, Illustrated by Ian Falconer (Little Brown & Co, $21.99)
May 2011, Mo Speller